Thursday, January 25, 2007

Are you kidding me???

There are things that happen in life that truly baffle me, out first example is

this .

A couple quick points here, as I have a much bigger fish to fry for example #2. And this may be easier to wrap my brain around. But, are you fucking serious? This auction, at time of posting is over 2000, to PAY a girl, to use YOUR superbowl ticket. WHAT?!?!?! I'd like to write something to make some semblence of sense of this, but I'm unable. You stay classy, Sarah Spain.

Now, as most of you know, I'm not 1 to be all serious all the time, but if you haven't read

this yet over at the world wide leader, please do



The injustice at this is down right maddening. When you see so. many. cases. of people who CLEARLY broke the law, and get off scott free, then read something like this, if it doesn't make your blood boil, I'm not sure what to say.

I have, with no doubts, believe that if this gentleman was white, he wouldn't have even been within a 10 mile radius of jail. Let alone serve 10, of the most influential years of his life, trapped in a jail cell. While there are people who have gotten behind this young man, with far more money, power, resources, etc than I (Mark Cuban being the one to come to mind). I CAN help spread the word, and try to induce change. Even if "change" comes in the form of spreading a message. How bad inequalities spread, and how crazy our nation can be.

So while it may seem frivolous, you can at least make your voice known by

clicking here to sign your name



Costa Rica is starting to look, more and more, like a legit option for me.

No comments: