Friday, December 15, 2006

The joys of being young...

So here's the deal... as I look around and see all the people sucking the fun out of life, solitary moments of your own personal bliss come in focus, and you realize how fucking sweet life is.


Perfect example.... this weekend.


Nothing really out of the ordinary, while millions of people wear out the black strip of their credit cards, I look and see it's supposed to be 60 and sunny. Completly ignoring the fact that it's December 16th, thats a TOTAL beach day.


So it is.... tomorrow we are embarking on lunch and cocktails in Ocean City, followed by go karts. Grab some dinner, hit up a happy hour somewhere, and then it's time for the re-match.


Mini Golf. For ALL the marbles.


The picture you see to the right will be me after the 18th green immediately after I knock my yellow ball of wonder into the fucking clowns mouth, I will also be rocking the sweet fucking Jam's he has on.


Who the hell knows what happen in my victory celebration Saturday night... maybe it ends like last night did, with Chubs (real names withheld to protect person's identity) calling the Playboy channel on Sirius. Hilarious is not the word, it was MUCH funnier than that.


So if anyone out there wants to partake.... write in the cool little comment box. Until then... I'm about to put the open in open bar. I have a good feeling they'll have Cakebread Cab, my pallet, much like the chick on the PB channel last night are wet.....

No comments: